Perl Philosophy is a course for learning Perl-like thinking. Perl is a programming language that is often misunderstood and spoken. Why is it misunderstood and spoken? What kind of programming language is Perl? Answers pure questions about Perl.
- Perl has regular expressions built into the language
- Perl startup speed is perfect
- Unix / Linux server management and Web system development are integrated with Perl to improve business efficiency
What language does Perl refer to?
Perl was designed to combine features from C, shell scripts, Unxi / Linux commands such as sed, awk, and grep, Lisp, and natural languages.
Through a comparison of Perl and C language, I will explain what Perl inherited from C language. Many of Perl's grammar and feature features are inherited from the C language.
Through a comparison of Perl and shell scripts, I'll explain what Perl inherited from shell scripts. Many of Perl's grammar and feature features are inherited from shell scripts.
- Perl inherits from shell scripts
- Perl string literals work like single and double quotes in Unix / Linux shells
Through a comparison of Perl and Lisp, I'll explain what Perl inherited from Lisp. The characteristics of Perl's grammar are structurally inherited from Lisp.
Unix / Linux commands
Through a comparison of Perl and Unix / Linux commands, I'll explain what Perl inherited from Unix / Linux commands. Many of Perl's grammar and feature features are inherited from Unix / Linux commands such as sed, awk, and grep.
Through a comparison of Perl and natural language, I'll explain what Perl inherited from natural language. Many Perl keywords are inherited from natural language.
I've introduced you to Perl's references to C, shell scripts, Lisp, Unix / Linux commands, natural language, and more, but why pay attention to this?
Origin of Perl
- Perl's P , which means practical.
What kind of programming language is Perl?
What are the characteristics of Perl as a programming language?
- Perl makes a clear distinction between values and references
- Why is Perl's idea of diversity and discipline kind to people?
Answer misunderstandings about Perl
Perl is a very misunderstood language.
For frank and sincere students, researchers, engineers, web authors, development managers, business owners, and Perl users who continue to be misunderstood, we'll write Perl's misleading content.
- How does Perl work?
- There is more than one way--TMTOWTDI
- You can make the most of multiCPU even with Perl
- Re-evaluate Perl's Plain Old-the value of being simple and classic
- For those who used to make bulletin boards with CGI. Summary of Perl Web Development Methods to Replace CGI
- Is it true that you shouldn't use Perl on Windows?
- Tell me what Perl is having trouble with fraudulent activity such as web hype and stemming
Advantages of dynamically typed languages
Knowing the benefits of dynamically typed languages such as Perl will allow you to make good comparisons with statically typed languages.
Relationship with other programming languages
Perl's Philosophy-related Lecture
If you've got rid of your misunderstandings about Perl, have an interest in Perl, and want to challenge Perl, here are some courses:
Introduction to Perl Programming
This is a course where you can learn the basics of Perl programming from installation with samples.
Introduction to Web application development
Perl is one of our strengths in web application development. Click here if you want to start developing web applications.
Introduction to Linux Server Management
Perl is a Unix-born programming language that works very well with UNIX / Linux. Click here to learn about the vi text editor, basic Linux commands, and how Linux works.
Meet Perl friends
There is a members-only Perl Club Forum where you can meet your Perl buddies. You can also use Twitter's reply / direct message and Youtube's comment section.